Ok, this is the space where I finally get around to putting a blog roll.
It’s a work in progress and it might take me a while because I’m severely technically challenged. (i.e. it’s taken me a year and a half to figure out how to add this page to my blog, and I can’t even claim that I worked that out by myself because a computer savvy friend took pity on my ignorance and walked me though it step by step)
Maybe you are listed here and maybe not… it all depends on how often you write on your own blog, what you write about and how you contribute here.
I’m into “long term relationships” not the blogging equivalent of a one night stand. LOL!
This list is still a work in progress but here are the first of my favourite blogworld reads:
Alison writes about her “new Life in the Netherlands” at “A Flamingo in Utrecht“, http://oranjeflamingo.wordpress.com/
Lisa writes about ocd, poetry and many things deep and meaningful at “OcdBloggergirl’s Blog: OCD, Life and Other Missunderstandings“, http://ocdbloggergirl.wordpress.com/
Luddy, of http://luddyslens.wordpress.com/about/ is a blog I’ve followed ever since the days when it was called “Blisterina”. Luddy calls herself a “Luddite” which to me kind of implied not keeping up with technology, but her photos are FAR from backward and in not embracing the digital age, she actually captures the present in a manner that is brilliantly unique.
Lulu writes about “weaving together the threads of life” at “Lulu’s Musings“, http://lulumusing.wordpress.com/
Matt writes about “Ferreting out a viable rhythm for an urban life” at “Just Wondering“, http://bythedarkofthemoon.wordpress.com/
Matti takes amazing photos at “Sartenada’s photo blog / Blog de foto de Sartenada“, http://sartenada.wordpress.com/
Mikey writes about “philosophic topics and the arts” at “Invisible Mikey“, http://invisiblemikey.wordpress.com/
Noodles with Butter writes about life in general at ”Noodles with Butter“, http://noodleswithbutter.blogspot.co.uk/
Pie writes about “the good, the bad, the ugly and the downright ridiculous” at “Pie and Biscuits“, http://pienbiscuits.wordpress.com/
Pie’s posts are exactly as pastry should be: Morsels of deliciousness, with the buttery crispness what comes from being baked in dry wit, and the flaky crunchy softness that tickles your taste-buds and leaves you wanting more than just one bite.
Piglet introduces us to the ups and downs of starting a new life in Portugal at “Piglet in Portugal“, : http://pigletinportugal.com/
Raymund serves up “ Dishes prepared by a passionate foodie simplified for people who shares the same passion. Warning: May contain traces of reviews” at “ Ang Sarap (A Tagalog word for “It’s Delicious”)“, http://angsarap.wordpress.com/
Sarsm writes about her “Quest for humour in my existence” at “Sarsm’s Blog” , http://sarsm.wordpress.com/
Tilly Bud writes that “there is always a silver lining”at “The Laughing Housewife“, http://thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/
Tracy takes amazing photographs “because Life needs pictures” at ”Milkay Photography“, http://milkayphoto.wordpress.com/ She’s a Photographer not only with passion (I also have that) but with bucketloads of Talent (I don’t yet have that). Her Blog sports photos that will take your breath away. With Pictures like this, Life is richer indeed.
got dragged into become involved with The 101 Things in 1001 Days project due to Sarsm who is an inspiring “101′er”… and since she got started, others have also joined up… wanna see what’s on their task lists? What are their dreams, aims, motivations and ambitions? Here are links to them all…
- Sarsm at “Sarsm’s Blog”, http://sarsm.wordpress.com/101-in-1001/
- “A gater in dc” , http://gatorindc.blogspot.com/2011/06/101-in-1001-list.html
- Dave at ” Manchester’s Artistic Son”, http://manchestersartisticson.com/project-day-zero/
- Emma at “A matter of choice“, http://emsyjo.blogspot.com/p/101-in-1001.html
- Corkscrewboo at “ Corkscrewboo-hoo“, http://corkscrewboohoo.wordpress.com/my-1011001/
- Jamie at ” One Life“, http://jamieonline.wordpress.com/my-list-for-2011/
- Heroblues, http://heroblues.wordpress.com/2011/05/29/1011001/
- (moi) Kiwidutch at “Local Heart, Global Soul“, http://kiwidutch.wordpress.com/about/101-things-in-1001-days/
- Mamamash at “Mamamash“, http://mamamash.com/2011/05/22/101-things-in-1001-days/
- “Perfecting Motherhood“, http://perfectingmotherhood.wordpress.com/101-in-1001/
- SammyDee at “Manchester Meanders“, http://manchestermeanders.wordpress.com/day-zero-project-2/
- Sammyjoe at ” Ebony Delights” , http://ebonydelights.blogspot.com/p/101-goals-in-1001-days_01.html
- Tilly Bud at “The Laughing Housewife“, http://thelaughinghousewife.wordpress.com/1011001-2/